The Nitrogen Plant engineered by New Kanak Cryo Sales Service And Consultancy holds the capacity to simultaneously produce high purity Nitrogen Gas. This plant is furnished with internal compression Liquid Nitrogen Pump for the purpose of filling dry gaseous oxygen in cylinders. NKCS is also engaged in undertaking installation as well as commissioning of the plant, with the support of its qualified group of engineers. Main purpose of our cryogenic nitrogen plant is to produce purest form of gaseous nitrogen for the customers. Besides, liquid nitrogen is also manufactured simultaneously and is usually 10% of the total gas production. High quality liquid nitrogen produced by the NCKS Nitrogen Plant is carefully stored in a local tank, and is used as strategic reserve. This liquid gas can be vapourised in order to meet certain rise in demand or you can take it for use when the plant is offline.
Production Cycle â I
- Oxygen âgaseous â dry â 99.6% and above purity â 150 M3/hr
- Nitrogen â gaseous â 97 â 98% purity â waste product
Production Cycle â II (Optional)
- Oxygen â gaseous â dry 99.6% and above purity â 135 M3/hr.
- Nitrogen â gaseous â 99.9% purity â 150 M3/hr (through a separate Compressor)
Production Cycle âIII (Optional)
- Oxygen âgaseous-dry 99.5% and above purity â135 M3/hr.
- Nitrogen Liquid 20 to 25 Ltrs Per hour Purity 99.9 %
Production Cycle â IV (Optional)
- Oxygen âgaseous-dry 99.5% and above purity â 125 M3/hr.
- Nitrogen gaseous Dry â Less than 10 PPM purity â 35 M3/hr.
- Note: Highlighted part cannot be re-phrased.
Uses of Nitrogen Gas:
- One of the primary application of nitrogen is purging, blanketing and sparging in the food & chemical industry. The gas is also found in modified atmosphere packages designed for food items.
- Nitrogen finds its usage in large quantities in the semiconductor industry, as purge and carrier gas.
- In liquid state it is an excellent agent for shock-freezing of food, grinding plastics/ rubber, storing biological material, and performing cryosurgery & cryogenically, for instance.
- Also, used as carrier, balancing and zero gas for laboratory analysis.
- Acts as an inerting agent in Electronics for epitaxial reactors.
Other familiar application of Nitrogen Gas include production of ammonia, heat treatment, fire extinguishing in mines, shrink-fitting, tyre filling & cold traps for increasing vacuum efficiency.